Christian Glitter by www.christianglitter.com
No speeches here. Just a reminder as you go about your day, think about those that may not be as fortunate as you. Reach out to family, friends and even those that may need a kind word or a smile to melt the brokenness in their hearts.
If you are going through a storm, give God the praise and glory for what you DO have. I know that when I'm depressed, the quickest way for me to shake off the gloom and doom is to help someone else.
- Visit a nursing home, shelter or Children's hospital, take some small gifts, spend some time talking to those that can't get out.
- Donate toys, clothing, or other needed items to the less fortunate.
- Go Christmas Caroling!
- Make some Christmas cookies
- Treat someone to lunch, or have someone over for dinner. Seniors tend to isolate themselves at home, so check on them.
- Help out at in a food pantry or volunteer at a soup kitchen serving those that are hungry.
JESUS is the reason for the season.