April 5, 2005

Ain't Love GRAND? *SMH*




OKLAHOMA CITY Apr 5, 2005 — A convicted killer who escaped from prison almost 11 years ago with the wife of the assistant warden was found Monday following a tip generated by the show "America's Most Wanted," the FBI said. The wife was located nearby.

The inmate, Randolph Dial, was arrested in a mobile home about 6:30 p.m. in Shelby County, Texas, Salvador Hernandez, special agent in charge of the FBI in Oklahoma, said in a news release. The assistant warden's wife, Bobbi Parker, was found a short time later working at a chicken ranch elsewhere in the county, agents said.

Parker was found a short time later at a chicken ranch. She apparently is in no hurry to go back to her old life.

"As far as I know, she has no intention of leaving," Shelby County Sheriff Newton Johnson told The Oklahoman late Monday. "She said she wants to stay on the farm and raise chickens."

http://www.theomahachannel.com/news/4346082/detail.html


Things that make you say hmmmmmmmm.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a crazy story Sepia LOL. Now what I want to know is was she with the warden when the man escaped. OMG I am telling you just when you think your world is crazy along comes a story like this. LOL

Anonymous said...

Alright I had to comeback and correct myself. Well on my to bed I am listening to CNN next thing I know here is this story. LOL Well I didnt know the escapee kidnapped the Warden's wife. But it makes me wonder out of 10 yrs and this woman still dont want to go back to the warden she would rather raise her chickens. I am thinking to myself just how anal is the darn warden. I was looking at becoming a warden as a occupation goal I guess I will channel my focus on something else. LOL Being around and in charge of all the criminals does it desensitize you (spell check Sepia please)? Just wondering

Anonymous said...

Assistant Warden? Is that like assistant pimp? Seriously though, If I ever become incarcerated, escape, kidnapp the assistants wife, and decide to keep her around for a couple or eleven years, I now know the perfect hide out. A TRAILOR PARK AJACENT TO A CHICKEN RANCH...

Anonymous said...

The story said he escaped with the warden's wife did that necessairly mean he kidnapped her? And why doesn't she want to go back home. Some really deep issues there.

Anonymous said...

So, he kidnapped her..I remember seeing this story on AMW or something like that and they made it look like she fell in love with him...