March 8, 2005

Welcome to Planet Inertia

in·er·tia
a : a property of matter by which
it remains at rest or in uniform motion in the
same straight line unless acted upon by some
external force.

b : indisposition to motion, exertion, or change

*cue Jeopardy theme music*

"Alex, I will take (b) for $500~!"

Hitting a wall. I’ve got a major mental block going on. Creatively, that is. My mind is so full of blog topics and I blew a fuse. Has your mind ever been going into a million different directions but nothing is getting done? Have you ever been so preoccupied that you are almost paralyzed by the fear of the next moment?

I guess my offline life drama has stunted my flow. I need to regroup for a minute and get back up on the horse. Be patient with me, I’m new at this. I should have something later today.
;)

*sigh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

#1. Breathe
#2. In time, topics will come to you. Based on the little you shared about your life, you certainly have a lot to talk about!!!

...and we're waiting!!!!

Duane
www.blackinformant.com