March 4, 2005

A Work in Progress

I am so in love with blogging, it's sickening. But I am jealous. I've looked around the (blog) neighborhood and see that my lil house/blog enviroment is a fixer upper. I want all the cute do-dads, bells and whistles everyone else has. I want pictures and swirling clouds wif confetti! Where is my counter? My Favorite links? My calender?

*insert your favorite brand of whine*

Let me calm down. *lol*

So, I'm rolling up my sleeves this weekend to do some "home improvements". Now some of you already see that I have thrown on a new can of paint/template on the walls. That may change. Just like some women, (and some men), I get bored easy. I like to change my desktop, wallpaper, icons, fonts, and computer graphics around. But I am a USB, user friendly, plug and play, template, 1-2-3 and voila~! kinda gurl. Until now......

Yes! I'm gonna teach myself HTML in one weekend! I can't say that this blog will be the virtual equivalent of the Taj Mahal, but I'm determined to get some of the add ons that will give my little place a comfy, homey look.


This place may look crazy over the next 2 days, but hey, this ain't EXTREME BLOG MAKEOVER either. I don't have a TY Pennington & his trusty crew of construction elves.


I can do this! I think I can, I think I can, I think I can......................

I'm officially UNDER CONSTRUCTION.


"Psst......Can you hand me the link for BLOGS R US?" *hee hee*

;)





No comments: